FuckYouJohnnyUtahFuckYouJohnnyUtah

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

fun with emo-core fun with emo-core

LOLLLL

The only thing I saw emo in this vid was the hair. I don't know what was even supposed to be hardcore. But this looked straight-edge. Straght-edge is some gay fad made up by some wrestler or something stupid like that and they make a homosexual vow never to drink alcohol, smoke, do drugs, have sex, or do naughty things their parents wouldn't like. They're way worse than emos if you ask me, mainly for the fact that they think they're extreme for being a Ne'er-Do-Bad Christian who listens to Slipknot behind his parents' backs. Slipknot is gay, btw. A bunch of fags jumping around on stage with masks playing distorted chords? And they're have another band called Stone Sour(also gay). Getting off topic, but good animation and this was really, really funny. 10 stars for sure.

Pocket Emo Pocket Emo

<33333

I love this game so much. It's fun :DDDDDDDD
I've always wanted my own little emo kid, you know.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

.......

Yea, what everyone else says: I wish girls were THIS easy in real life. It's as if they're all drunk out of their minds. And if girls in real life could go down THAT far on your dick without any gag reflex or throwing up, that'd be awesome. Decent game.